Friday 1 March 2019

DFI Day 1: Core Business


  • What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?
I learnt that I am also a learner. I was exposed to many of the functions and tools within Google which can allow me to work smarter and organise my drive.

  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow as a professional?
I learnt to explore the tools and sites tio see what I can use to make teaching and learning easier.

  • What did I learn that could be used with my learners?  
That students need to be exposed to the many tools and functions of google and use them in their everyday practice to become familiar with them and to
be able to choose the best options for their learning.

  • What did I learn that could improve my confidence, capability or workflow in my personal life?
Practice...practice...explore... explore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about